Know how your habits are affecting your immunity system
Immunity is the Armor of our body that protects our body from bacteria, viruses, and many diseases. Due to bad habits or old age, immunity starts weakening and gives the path to diseases to attack the body.
So, let's know what can be the reasons for weakening immunity.
1) Bad eating habits – In today’s time, the type of lifestyle and type of food that most people have become, is weakening our immunity. People eat food only for taste, not for a balanced diet, which continues to increase the consumption of junk food.
2) Poor sleeping cycle- Many studies have shown that reducing sleep in people has a direct effect on the body's immune system. When a person's sleep begins to decrease, the brain cells begin to weaken and the amount of cortisol in the body begins to increase. Cortisol is a hormone produced by the adrenal glands. That excess amount will adversely affect your health.
In one study, it was found that not sleeping overnight can disrupt your schedule for the next 21 days and do a lot of damage to your immune system.
3) Stress- Most people are spending most of their time under stress, due to which the amount of cortisol in their blood is continuously increasing and due to this their immunity is continuously getting weaker.
4) Drinking less water – As we know, about 65% of the human body is made up of water, due to which if there is a lack of water in the body, it hinders the functioning and also weakens the immunity, so must drink 8 to 10 glasses of water must be given in 1 day.
5) Over consumption of tea or coffee – Those people who are addicted to coffee and tea, the amount of caffeine in their body increases, due to which hormones become imbalanced. It also reduces your sleep and weakens your immunity.
6) Personal Hygiene - Many people do not even bother to wash their hands before eating food. In one study it was revealed that if people started washing their hands with soap before eating food, then they would fall sick 90% less. Other than this, such as taking a daily bath and keeping your nails clean, comes down to personal hygiene. If you don't take care of your personal hygiene, it weakens your immunity.
7) Less physical activities – The way technology is progressing; people are getting fewer physical activities. When your physical exertion is low, fat begins to accumulate in your body, your body can't even sweat, so many toxins begin to accumulate in your body, it begins to weaken your immunity.
8) Serious behaviour – You might be surprised to know this, but according to a study, for people whose behaviour is more serious and who try to control their emotions more, the amount of cortisol in their body increases and cortisol increases. Due to this, immunity gets weak, so one should always be relaxed and happy.
We hope, this blog has opened your eyes and inspired you to leave these bad habits for the sake of strong immunity.